My Mass Effect Armor Wip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trexx1990

hey guys, its been a while since i've had time for armor building, and after i picked up Mass Effect 2 a few weeks ago, i thought it'd be great to get a full suit of armor pepped. all my files come from Deadalus Thron's Mass Effect thread, which only has the upper leg portion unfolded, but i'm keeping an eye on it, to make more of the pieces.

here's what i have so far.

right leg

photo5.jpg

front

photo4-1.jpg

left leg

photo3-1.jpg

the file needs some adjustment, as it doesn't wrap around the leg (at least my beastly thighs) like it should, hence the "spacer parts" that i just hot glued in. i saw this as an opportunity, however, to start planning out how to attach them to my leg when finished. those spacer parts will be treated like they were part of the pep, with a little space to fit the male/female clip pieces to make putting them and taking them off easier. let me know what you think!

-Rex

Trexx1990 said:
that i am. i was going to today, but we got smacked with a rainstorm. should be glassing tomorrow/monday

MAN!

Its raining everywhere.

Ive been trying to resin for 2 weeks, and its either been too cold or raining.

And i live in Florida,"the sunshine state.".

Finally resined my recon and daft punk helmets, and realised that leaving the hardener out to let it soak in better was going to leave it tacky for a while.

Can catch a break.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to make one of these myself. I live in edmonton (which, if you didnt know is one of biocwares locations), i would just want to walk in to their building wearing it, it would be so much fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back