• other please write your vote out

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

marinesniper

Sr Member
Member DIN
S118
Ok i have to set this up for everyone to get what im trying to do.
I have roughly 11 Acers that i will be building an even bigger shop then i have now. I have to always be building something. So my wife said i should rent to own the empty building in town and make a Halo and other SiFi stuff museum. I think its a good idea because i can make a part of the museum where people can come and learn how to make there own costume, i am doing this now by renting a place for parents to come bring the kids above 8 yrs old for safety reason. i have had a really good turn out and i know why because its free they are given a list of stuff to get or buy from me at cost so they can build there costume. i would not be charging to come see the Museum but ask for a donation for up keep and lights on. No im not rich but i have done well in my 53 years of life and have meet some great people who have given me things that i cherish. I also have ran this past some people to see what they think and they told me that if i need a backer money wise they were in if it is something i truely love to do and want to help the kids in the community which they know i do.
So my Fellow 405th members and friends be honest and give me your thoughts please. just keep the brow beatings to minimum lol.

I especially love the idea of a place where people can learn to make their own cosplays. I would definitely be interested in making it out that way to assist.

I especially love the idea of a place where people can learn to make their own cosplays. I would definitely be interested in making it out that way to assist.
i will keep you in mind and maybe we can make this happen and if so i will get you here to assist getting the foundation laid to build it. but for sure i will drop you a line at the time and see if you can make it.

This thread is more than 6 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back