• other please write your vote out

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

marinesniper

Sr Member
Member DIN
S118
Ok i have to set this up for everyone to get what im trying to do.
I have roughly 11 Acers that i will be building an even bigger shop then i have now. I have to always be building something. So my wife said i should rent to own the empty building in town and make a Halo and other SiFi stuff museum. I think its a good idea because i can make a part of the museum where people can come and learn how to make there own costume, i am doing this now by renting a place for parents to come bring the kids above 8 yrs old for safety reason. i have had a really good turn out and i know why because its free they are given a list of stuff to get or buy from me at cost so they can build there costume. i would not be charging to come see the Museum but ask for a donation for up keep and lights on. No im not rich but i have done well in my 53 years of life and have meet some great people who have given me things that i cherish. I also have ran this past some people to see what they think and they told me that if i need a backer money wise they were in if it is something i truely love to do and want to help the kids in the community which they know i do.
So my Fellow 405th members and friends be honest and give me your thoughts please. just keep the brow beatings to minimum lol.

I especially love the idea of a place where people can learn to make their own cosplays. I would definitely be interested in making it out that way to assist.

I especially love the idea of a place where people can learn to make their own cosplays. I would definitely be interested in making it out that way to assist.
i will keep you in mind and maybe we can make this happen and if so i will get you here to assist getting the foundation laid to build it. but for sure i will drop you a line at the time and see if you can make it.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back