my pep armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

xketchupx

Jr Member
i'm starting my pep armor, and i'm using just regular printing paper, any advise for support? i can't seem to figure out how to get the paper to not "collapse"....
advise will be greatly appreciated..... :) :):):):)

Seems like it would be better to use the card stock paper. It will save you a lot of head aches in the long run.

ketchup said:
i'm starting my pep armor, and i'm using just regular printing paper, any advise for support? i can't seem to figure out how to get the paper to not "collapse"....
advise will be greatly appreciated..... :) :):):):)

o
m
g

Use cardstock, the helemt, torso, and everything will collapse, theres no way to make it hard and still keep it's shape, use cardstock, I spent 8 dollars and got 250 sheets at staples, it was well worth it. Do not continue making your armor from printer paper, everyone does this and ends up going out to buy cardstock.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree use cardstock.
But if its just a example of one u are planing to make just use tape and then stuff it with scrapes of paper like I did

I reccomend cardstock over cardboard, you can use what you want, but I think cardstock gives more detail during the build, but cardboard/cardstock both are the same in the end if you add the detail. It's just cardstock in mass is easier to get and cut, plus the pdo's work for cardstock, not paper.

AoBfrost said:
I reccomend cardstock over cardboard, you can use what you want, but I think cardstock gives more detail during the build, but cardboard/cardstock both are the same in the end if you add the detail. It's just cardstock in mass is easier to get and cut, plus the pdo's work for cardstock, not paper.

/signed

Cardstock is the beesknees. Embrace it and love it :love:

Last edited by a moderator:
Anything is possible with cardstock, Yes even making cards is possible, who knew.

Use cardstock rather than printer paper, I made my first helmet from paper and it came out really bad, then I redid the second one in cardstock, it came out perfect, then I noticed I forgot to scale, third helmet finished and came out gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back