My Room + Showing Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.

shellshocker

Jr Member

Camera's crappy, and I'm sorry that I didn't really concentrate on putting the screen in the lense...

Last edited by a moderator:
shellshocker said:

Camera's crappy, and I'm sorry that I didn't really concentrate on putting the screen in the lense...

yo dude u may want to use an organic resperator dust mask will not filter the fumes that the resin gives off just a heads up bro read the stickys on the main page for safty tips

grffin said:
yo dude u may want to use an organic resperator dust mask will not filter the fumes that the resin gives off just a heads up bro read the stickys on the main page for safty tips

awesome work dude. and have fun back home dude. hurry back so you can get to workin on somemore.

glad to see some one else using tape instead of struts , just glad im not the only one lol . you actually have quit a bit done , seeing it come together is pretty motivating isnt it?hope the rest of your build goes well

grffin// I was mentioning it in the video a few times that I don't have respirator. That's way I couldn't do any resining for the last 3 weeks. I'll get one soon.

roguespartan// Thanks dude. And I'm also working it in this place. I did all the pieces here.

Humboldt_spartan// It is very motiviating just seeing my pieces going together ~_~

Kaya Tetsu said:
You can use aqua resin for resin and fiberglass. You don't need a respirator for aqua-resin.

http://aqua-resin.com/

1. I already bought my resin. It would be wasting money buying it again...
2. I will need a respirator anyways because I have to use bondo
3. Because I am an international student, I don't really have a way to pay if I buy something from the internet...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back