My Sigma Rogue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that black visor sets the helm off if you ask me lol wish I wasn't in a different country so I could attend the get together sounds like it's gonna be a blast.

Very, very nice.... though I'm not a personal fan of the Rogue, especially seeing as it doesn't even cover the chin properly.

But, I'll blame Bungie for bad design rather than Sigma and you for bad builds :p

Crucible said:
Very, very nice.... though I'm not a personal fan of the Rogue, especially seeing as it doesn't even cover the chin properly.

But, I'll blame Bungie for bad design rather than Sigma and you for bad builds :p

It is a rather easy fix, I had the same issue with my Busa. If he remolds it at a later date we can use clay to build the chin better. It is bad design but then again bungie didn't design these to have nerdy fans like us making them and wearing them..lol.

Ithica

Last edited by a moderator:
bungie didn't design these to have nerdy fans like us making them and wearing them
- Ithica

Well, maybe us real folk just have stronger jaws than the bungie folk! We have Ash from Evil Dead style jaw lines! :p

We ain't nerdy!... okay, maybe we are... but you could be nicer about it!:lol: NERDY! BAH!

It's still a kick ass job on the helm!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back