My Spartan Armor Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOF Spartan

Hey everyone hows it going im new to the boards as a member now but not as a seer. I had some spare time and with college not going on i decided to make my own Spartan Armor back in January and sense im already a member of the 501st New England and the Rebel Legion. I decided to start making my armor and here is what i have done so far in. I did the low detail first and will up grade later in the year. But i movie over from Mark 6 to Mark 5 and from there make my armor like the Halo Wars Spartan.

100_0270.jpg

100_0269.jpg

100_0162.jpg

100_0157.jpg

100_0161.jpg

100_0206.jpg

100_0204.jpg

100_0205.jpg

100_0273.jpg

It took me over 3 1/2 months to complete all of this.

VMKCillen said:
Now to the fiberglass! :D Great job!

Thanks i will do that. But for now i will finish this armor first. Here is a pic of me last your at Super Mega Fest here in Framingham, MA.

100_177575.jpg

Obi-JeffKenobiandR2D2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
JediStumpy said:
Your Jedi "Armor" looks great dude!! Love the pic with the RC and CT!

Thanks my new Jedi friend. I cant Wait until next year for Star Wars Celebration 5 or 6.

Last edited by a moderator:
Velcro, the small push buttons, etc.

There are many ways. If were you live, the weather is very hot, don't use velcro as it might fell.

well everyone i know it has been a long while sense i posted anything. I have been working hard on getting my Jedi costume ready. I will post more picture's up as i go along. Also here is my AR that i made:

100_0497.jpg

project1.jpg

This the 2nd coat of Resin for my Mark 6 Helmet.

project2.jpg

project3.jpg

project4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back