my storyboard for a fanfilm of halo

Status
Not open for further replies.

dallis

this is my storyboard, hoep you guys and girls like it , im hoping to finish it either soon this winter or just do it in the summer , i want to film it soon as possible :) critisism is welcome lol and would love any ideas through this topic or pm's :)

The film is choreographed as a group of marines fleeing the woods from two elites and one 9 foot hunter. They have just destroyed a flood infested base and is now trying to find an opening in the fields to take cover and use as a rendezvous point. They are the last of team bravo. As they approach moonlight – and opening to the fields – the hunter catches up dramatically and manages to kill one marine by swinging him into a nearby tree with its enormous shield.

The remaining marines run into the fields and find cover beyond a few stationary brigade shields. They recover plenty of ammo, enough to start the war all over again.
They manage to find 2 smg’s, two battle rifles, and one assault rifle…..
They pack up on enough ammo and then patch up Corporate Lines, who had a compound fractured femur. When Officer McKay asks if Lines can shoot, he acknowledges it by nodding his head and mumbles ‘’yes sir’’. He rolls over and lifts up his battle rifle, ready to shoot.

The following marines lift up their guns to shoulder height, and start running at the enemies who are about 30 feet away. The leading marine realizes how close the fronting elite is, he raises his 50 cal and fires, taking a large piece of the elites armor and flesh with the bullet. The two marines with him run by and fire at the last elite, the elite ran long enough to allow half a clip of a smg and thirteen rounds from the assault rifle to penetrate his chest, then fell to its death.

Finally, after all of the elites are neutralized, one marine asks ‘’where the hell is the big guy?!’’. The other two marines squint and turn around, ‘’****, he’s headed for Lines!’’.
Another marine screams ‘’****!’’ and the three of them start running back to his position.
As they run, Commander Stevenson, the sniper, crouches as if about to make a proposal, steadies his arm on the raised knee, and fires his last bullet. The loud bang was enough to startle even him, but it was no use, the bullet slammed into the shield of the hunter and merely left a dent. He swore then lifted up a pistol and started to run again. Ward and miller were ahead of Stevenson because of his failed attempt at killing the nine foot tall beast. The hunter finally gets close to Lines, he could tell it was his time to leave, so he pulls the pin of a frag grenade and closes his eyes. The hunter finally reaches him, Lines releases his threshold on the lever of the grenade and said, ‘’die you son of a bitch’’.

Off in the distance, the remaining marines, Stevenson, miller, and Ward all look and realize it’s too late. They see a small explosion and the hunter falling back to its death.
Stevenson falls to his knees, ‘’****, I could have saved him’’. Miller looks blankly at Lines previous position and Ward said, ‘’There’s nothing we could do’’ and Stevenson struggles back up to his feet. Approximately 23 minutes later, they reach a chasm with an excellent sniping position upon a large sandstone rock. Stevenson folded out his sniper rifles bi-pod and Ward laid to the left, spotting him. miller sat down on a lower boulder against the one that the other two were on, takes off his SCOUT helmet and whispered to himself, ‘’I believe’’.

sounds awesome
one small thing tho, and its not that important, but hunters usually work in teams of 2, but i guess the other one could have been killed already

lionheart912 said:
sounds awesome
one small thing tho, and its not that important, but hunters usually work in teams of 2, but i guess the other one could have been killed already
you make an excellent point , thanks too haha , but yea , it was killed after the marines managed to destroy the base, there was eight marines and that hunter managed to beat the **** out of 3 of them

EDIT* and break Lines leg**

Last edited by a moderator:
dallis said:
you make an excellent point , thanks too haha , but yea , it was killed after the marines managed to destroy the base, there was eight marines and that hunter managed to beat the **** out of 3 of them

EDIT* and break Lines leg**
nice, that would make a sweet intro

dallis said:
this is my storyboard, hoep you guys and girls like it , im hoping to finish it either soon this winter or just do it in the summer , i want to film it soon as possible :) critisism is welcome lol and would love any ideas through this topic or pm's :)

The film is choreographed as a group of marines fleeing the woods from two elites and one 9 foot hunter. They have just destroyed a flood infested base and is now trying to find an opening in the fields to take cover and use as a rendezvous point. They are the last of team bravo. As they approach moonlight – and opening to the fields – the hunter catches up dramatically and manages to kill one marine by swinging him into a nearby tree with its enormous shield.

The remaining marines run into the fields and find cover beyond a few stationary brigade shields. They recover plenty of ammo, enough to start the war all over again.
They manage to find 2 smg’s, two battle rifles, and one assault rifle…..
They pack up on enough ammo and then patch up Corporate Lines, who had a compound fractured femur. When Officer McKay asks if Lines can shoot, he acknowledges it by nodding his head and mumbles ‘’yes sir’’. He rolls over and lifts up his battle rifle, ready to shoot.

The following marines lift up their guns to shoulder height, and start running at the enemies who are about 30 feet away. The leading marine realizes how close the fronting elite is, he raises his 50 cal and fires, taking a large piece of the elites armor and flesh with the bullet. The two marines with him run by and fire at the last elite, the elite ran long enough to allow half a clip of a smg and thirteen rounds from the assault rifle to penetrate his chest, then fell to its death.
What 50 cal? Also it's magazine. A pet peeve.

Finally, after all of the elites are neutralized, one marine asks ‘’where the hell is the big guy?!’’. The other two marines squint and turn around, ‘’****, he’s headed for Lines!’’.
Watch the language. Your movie can stand without it.
Another marine screams ‘’****!’’ and the three of them start running back to his position.
As they run, Commander Stevenson, the sniper, crouches as if about to make a proposal, steadies his arm on the raised knee, and fires his last bullet. The loud bang was enough to startle even him, but it was no use, the bullet slammed into the shield of the hunter and merely left a dent. He swore then lifted up a pistol and started to run again. Ward and miller were ahead of Stevenson because of his failed attempt at killing the nine foot tall beast. The hunter finally gets close to Lines, he could tell it was his time to leave, so he pulls the pin of a frag grenade and closes his eyes. The hunter finally reaches him, Lines releases his threshold on the lever of the grenade and said, ‘’die you son of a bitch’’.

Off in the distance, the remaining marines, Stevenson, miller, and Ward all look and realize it’s too late. They see a small explosion and the hunter falling back to its death.
Stevenson falls to his knees, ‘’****, I could have saved him’’. Miller looks blankly at Lines previous position and Ward said, ‘’There’s nothing we could do’’ and Stevenson struggles back up to his feet. Approximately 23 minutes later, they reach a chasm with an excellent sniping position upon a large sandstone rock. Stevenson folded out his sniper rifles bi-pod and Ward laid to the left, spotting him. miller sat down on a lower boulder against the one that the other two were on, takes off his SCOUT helmet and whispered to himself, ‘’I believe’’.

Are they Spartans? Why the Scout Helmet?

dallis said:
likely lol

Well, both you guys's movies are probably going to be better than mine. Mines just a project for class. :(

But pretty much the story in mine goes: A squad of marines was sent in to retreive data on some bluprints about a new covenant ship. the team retrieves it but their signal disappears somewhere in the forest. A special tactics squad is sent in to investigate. Eventually they get into a fire fight with some heavy brutes. They call for immediate heavy reinforcements, and guess who the UNSC sends. ;) A Spartan! No its not masterchief. Anyway, after more fighting and stuff, they find the body of one marine from the squad that retrieved the data and find the data disk with the copy of the bluprints on it. And from that point I havent really figured out the rest.

Oh and by the way, how are you going to create all the covenant and effects and stuff? My project doesnt really need a lot of special effects. My friend is doing all the projectile and explosion effects. And since we have only 1 brute armor so far, we're going to use clone imaging to turn 1 (drum roll) into like 10.

SpArtan-270 said:
Well, both you guys's movies are probably going to be better than mine. Mines just a project for class. :(

But pretty much the story in mine goes: A squad of marines was sent in to retreive data on some bluprints about a new covenant ship. the team retrieves it but their signal disappears somewhere in the forest. A special tactics squad is sent in to investigate. Eventually they get into a fire fight with some heavy brutes. They call for immediate heavy reinforcements, and guess who the UNSC sends. ;) A Spartan! No its not masterchief. Anyway, after more fighting and stuff, they find the body of one marine from the squad that retrieved the data and find the data disk with the copy of the bluprints on it. And from that point I havent really figured out the rest.

Oh and by the way, how are you going to create all the covenant and effects and stuff? My project doesnt really need a lot of special effects. My friend is doing all the projectile and explosion effects. And since we have only 1 brute armor so far, we're going to use clone imaging to turn 1 (drum roll) into like 10.
My first one's also just a school project.
We're gonna MacGuyver some Covenant costumes, I'm not happy with this... And effects... I've got a whole bunch of programs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back