Props My workings... H1-H3 Pistol & Sword

Status
Not open for further replies.

mysteryfactor

So I decided while I am waiting for a few costume parts that I would go ahead and make some weapons.

Yesterday I started on the Pistol. I was afraid that it would be a little too much to do... Lots of small folds. In the end I did actually skip a few steps I didn't feel were needed. Just before that I was looking through the forums and came upon Sean's plasma sword. I figured I could make a mold to use on my Vacu-form table easy enough. It won’t have the detail but it will work for what I need it to do. What do you think?

Plasma Sword Handle (clay)

Plasma Sword Handle (plaster) Notice the crack? Not enough mold release... Oops!

yeah that is a fresh from drying look. I still need to sand a fill in a few spots. I am hoping to have a finished sword by Sunday night.

mysteryfactor said:
So I decided while I am waiting for a few costume parts that I would go ahead and make some weapons.

Yesterday I started on the Pistol. I was afraid that it would be a little too much to do... Lots of small folds. In the end I did actually skip a few steps I didn't feel were needed. Just before that I was looking through the forums and came upon Sean's plasma sword. I figured I could make a mold to use on my Vacu-form table easy enough. It won’t have the detail but it will work for what I need it to do. What do you think?

Plasma Sword Handle (clay)

Plasma Sword Handle (plaster) Notice the crack? Not enough mold release... Oops!
pistols gonna look awesome ounce resined and painted
but heyy what pistol file do you have and whered you get it my file doesnt have removable clip and if you could put a link thatd be great thnks

Last edited by a moderator:
THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!
im sOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo thankful that u put the file up on here
there were other files but they were all messed up and stuff like that
thank you!!!!

Hey good job on the handle and pistol. The pistol for me is pretty hard. There are some steps in it that arent necesary at all.

This topic has been dead for almost two years, it would have been better to PM the topic creator or to check more recent threads. Also checking the pepakura hub or wiki for the file would work too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back