My Workstation… well stations…

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSGLordBert

Member DIN
S207
Hello everyone… my first actual thread post!!

I’m a new member to the 405th and a new recruit into the Midwest regiment. I just wanted to say this community is far more awesome than I could of hoped for. Seeing others with the same passion as me and my friends is amazing.

Not that long ago, I got in to 3D printing. Started with just a basic CR-10 smart and was making puddly stuff. Nothing grand or awesome. Just wall mounts and stuff for my legos. Then my best friend SSGLordErne planted an idea in my head that just took off. “Why not print some helmets…” then my passion exploded.

I went from one printer printing nonstop (kinda messing with my wife’s sleep. Lol). To having two, adding a snapmaker F350. Which ended up, apparently, vibrating my house just enough that it would wake up my neighbors…. So I build a new workbench cart for it special. Then, to keep up with what I’m wanting to do… I now have three. Adding the new Kobra max printer to my collection.

Now I obviously ran out of room in my basement where I fully intended to do all my work. Being out of the way of my wife. Who had been 100% supporting me with all of this btw. So I moved to the garage… well for a little bit.

I’m now not just taking up half the garage with my shenanigans, but also the bar in the basement, and part of the kitchen island. Again my wife has been super patient and supportive with my new passion and I can’t thank her enough for her support.

But question… what’s your workstation look like? Are we all in the same boat as to space? Do our significant other help out lovingly?

Im just interested in seeing how everyone does their own work. Here’s my workstation… well workstations
3A898DE6-5D55-4031-8788-8726498E10DA.jpeg
148235A1-0335-4063-8C24-44AC79D62906.jpeg
43A044B4-57E3-403C-8F46-027BA33E2864.jpeg
2263A55F-C6A0-4C60-AAC4-F24FAF037E00.jpeg

I'm so impressed with all of his armor and weapons he's made. It would be dope to have a work shed with built in ac in the backyard.

Make ya a little print farm/work station shed/man cave I dig it deff gonna need an ac unit in there though

You should add a mini-fridge as well. Don't have to keep walking into the house to get a drink. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back