(NAS armor) helmet cooling system

What do YOU think of the Nightmare Aarmor Studios armor?

• NICE

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ABSOLUTLY COOL

• I´ve seen (much) better

• POOR, VERY VERY POOR

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
your absolutely right about the faceplate or visor i guess its called ...i will cool down the inside of the helmet by alot and decrease the chances of the visor ''fogging up''

sad thing is....i dont even have a fan installed helmet yet and im helping people out on how to do it lol :hyper: im such a loser

Soooo... this topic is kind of dying out while my questions still scream for an answer!!

How best to fix a Helmet into the MC NAS Helmet?

Anyone any ideas? I´ve upgraded m own idea (read earlyer post) by adding not just eppoxy but also foam. (that kind that comes out of a tube and expands and really sticks).

Anyone any other or better ideas?

PLease post!

TK-3350 said:
Anyone any other or better ideas?

Nope. That sounds pretty good. Why don't you give it a try and let us know how that works out for you.

BTW: You can fit a bicycle helmet inside a NAS helmet? :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sean Bradley said:
Nope. That sounds pretty good. Why don't you give it a try and let us know how that works out for you.

BTW: You can fit a bicycle helmet inside a NAS helmet? :unsure:

Like sarge says in H2: " Hmm hmm damn right you are!"

You can defenetl fit in a bicicle helmet into the NAS MC-helmet. If not more... At least you can here in europa. Now I wonder... How tall are you guys in America? I know I´m 1.75 meters and hat that should be around 5 foot 11 inch. (12 inc per foot and 2.7 cm per inch.)

Anyways, I am going to start the helmet thing about next week somewhere, firstoff I´ll be painting my armor this monday till whenever it takes (should take m no more than 2 days maybe 3 doing it the Adam style!

OEW :eek: SIMPSONS IS ON!! Gotta go! Will be back in 30 minutes (y)

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear god of mine... this topic is deader than the dodo... I still need help gents and lady´s...

Pleeeeeeaasseeeee?!!!?

What more can we help with? I'm pretty sure we've answered plenty of your questions, and given you links on how to install your fans.

Do you need a wiring diagram? How many fans are you going to install? Still putting the bike helmet in?

Can we see some pics so we know exactly what your progress is?

Can anyone give me pictures on a PAINTED NAS armor? Need to see where to add or take away color.

Thank you...

Ummm I'm a bit confused, but I'll try to help as I have a full set of NAS MC Armor:

I use only foam inside the helemt (got a big head) lol

BTW: I recently painted the undeside of the armor pieces flat black so you don't see the white against the black undersuit.

I have pics of some of the pieces of finished/painted armor here:
(try to get the other ones up later)

Online Armor Gallery

I have some helmet pics in here as well....

Hope this helps you man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back