Nascar

Status
Not open for further replies.
exactly.

i particularly dont like it because i live close to the Texas Motor Speedway and everytime they have a race there is a horrible racket all day and i can't get out of the house because they close down 114 so all the people coming to the race can get there. its ridiculous. that and the fact that they stole land from a guy that lived next to them and he commited suicide over it because they were being really stupid about it. :[

How did they come up with the name Nascar.

Two guys, looking at a car, "ooohhh Nas-Car"

Hardy har har.

drgon47 said:

Hardy har har.

N.ational A.ssociation for S.tock C.ar A.uto R.acing...

Seriously...

DALE JR. RULZ!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Felginator said:
NASCAR definitely isn't what it used to be. I don't really care for it now. I do love watching the WRC though.
Yeah, I agree, it's nothing like the old Richard Petty, Dale Earnhardt, and Rusty Wallace era with all them wreaking each other on purpose WITHOUT getting in trouble, lol

Now they have that dumb CoT and "No racing back to the caution" rule...

I don't like it too much, but I watch it, only because I'm a redneck, and that's what we do, sit, watch NASCAR, and drink beer!!!

(I do not drink, just so you know, lol)

slayer said:
i whent to a nascar race once.
it was okay but its not my thing.
im just a punk skater.
I used to be a punk skater, but I've calmed down, luckily, turns out that the skate party I was supposed to go to the weekend I quit was busted by the cops. Marijuana, beer, I think there was crack as well, can't remember...

but yeah, the guys parents are in jail for 10 years, and everyone else have to go to rehab meetings for 2 years, even if they weren't doing any of it, and also, all of them got a week in jail, they were minors, you can only do so much, lol.

Luckily, my friend left as soon as he saw beer...

Not saying all punk skaters are bad, just a hint to not always trust those "skating parties" lol

drgon47 said:

Hardy har har.

Non Athletic Sport Centered Around Rednecks

Same as the Marines. My Ass Rides In Navy Equipment Sir!

Before anyone gets upset, I'm joking. I don't mind one way or the other for Nascar, and the Marines kick ass.

Spartan-419 said:
Non Athletic Sport Centered Around Rednecks

Same as the Marines. My Ass Rides In Navy Equipment Sir!
Before anyone gets upset, I'm joking. I don't mind one way or the other for Nascar, and the Marines kick ass.
I lol'd!

I happen to like Nascar, and all motorsports to be exact. Actually, to be exact-lier than that, I <33333 Motocross... always aspired to be one but don't even got a bike... yet.

Yeah, but going fast is something I like.

NASCAR:
Not my sport. Too many rednecks in it.

UFC/MMA: My sport.

I do like baseball and football also.

yeah i liked watching wrc too until they took it off speed :mad:

i dont like the way nascars becoming either but o well

so is anyone going to the texas race?

i dont really have a favorite sport but i do love to mosh. i love the feeling you get when you jump into a good pit and bust some skulls. i love metal

abandonship said:
i dont really have a favorite sport but i do love to mosh. i love the feeling you get when you jump into a good pit and bust some skulls. i love metal
i love it too... but is it really a sport? lol

abandonship said:
Mosh is a sport? (y)

Time to MOSH!

Video Gaming is a sport... we have tournaments, competitions, etc. You can be better at it than others, and you can also improve.

If cheer leading is a sport, then so is video gaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back