Naval Air Station Event info and roll call

Benton188

RCO
Member DIN
S188
Hey everybody! Making this thread to see if anyone is interested in attended 1 or 2 events later this year, hosted by The Naval Air Station Wildwood Aviation Museum.

Where: Naval Air Station Wildwood Aviation Museum, 500 Forrestal Rd, Cape May, NJ 08204
When: 6/24 to 6/25 and 9/1to 9/4
What: Airfest, a fly in airshow with vendors, live music, etc.

They are looking for folks in armor to hang out and interact with the crowd. Normal convention stuff, although this does appear to be a primarily outside event with the live air show and all. Sound off if anyone is looking to attend.

A solid maybe for the Labor Day weekend one, I'll likely have a better answer a bit closer to the event. Do we know if there is shaded areas/changing stations and other things there for short breaks? I'm sure it'll be hot

A solid maybe for the Labor Day weekend one, I'll likely have a better answer a bit closer to the event. Do we know if there is shaded areas/changing stations and other things there for short breaks? I'm sure it'll be hot
A table and changing area can be provided. I would assume the table to be located inside, but I can look into it more and find out.

I know this thread is old, but I may be interested in the September event. Depends on where I am at that point financially.

This thread is more than 9 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back