Naval Pilot (update Starting The Full Armor)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow - those look GREAT! I had thought about cold-casting before but it completely slipped my mind - thanks for the reminder. What are you using for powders if you don't mind my asking - aluminum?

I just wanted to say in front of all these guys that your kits you made kick ass. I got mine done except for weathering today and I thought it might be cool to show it with my marine armor I've been fixing up. This is Adam and Spase's marine but it's kind of beat up due to some crazy drunken people last Haloween. :rolleyes

Can't wait for the chest piece!

IMG_1347.jpg

IMG_1348.jpg

Just wanted to update this a bit I was able to sculpt the forearm section and will be making the mould in the morning pics when I can in the morning also.

Cheers!

I just recieved my package a few minutes ago! I was blown away by the pics... and just busted all my stitches in an exclaimation of joy when opening the Pilot helm, shoulders, and biceps... The pics do not do justice to the "in my hands" actual prop! Did I say prop? I meant work of art! There is not enough space to put in all the "bow" icons to express the craftmanship and quality of these pieces!
So, here's one x an infinity :not worthy: with a (y) thrown in because this rocks!

You, Sir, are an artist!

Privateer said:
Little better pic from this afternoon Im still sculpting the forearms and starting to design the chest piece.

Excuse the cheesy weapon stance lol.

P4160084.jpg

Cheers!

are you holding a famus?

Last edited by a moderator:
Newspartancreator said:
You mean a "FAMAS"? Yes, the one he has is an Airsoft... It's a pretty nice one to, I held it last week.

yeah, i did, thanks for correcting me.

Darkwolf said:
Looks really good dude very very original

Thanks I will be revamping my original designs a little as soon as I can get started on sculpting the chest and back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back