Need a visor? Look here for suggestions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rsugar

Stop asking about it and look here.
I'm really tired of all the threads/topics being started because people won't use the search function of the forums.

----------------------------------------------------------------

There are many options!

You could:

A. Buy a motorcycle helmet visor, cut it, and then hook that on somehow.

B. Take a round cd-rom holder case, cut it, and bend it to fit.

C. you could take a few sheets of transparency paper ( you can get them at any store that sells computer paper, basically.), paste them together on the edges, cut them, and then use glass frosting to make it so you can only see through one side.

D. Use the search button on the forums. (<---- I think this is the best choice :p )

E. Take colored plastic wrap, and fit it onto your helmet. Then fiberglass it.
, and use glass frosting to make it so you can only see through one side, so people can't see inside. X--- don't do this, it won't work. (Thanks, Sean.)

or F. PM someone who frequently posts helmets because they can't make their mind up and just go with one, instead of wasting money on thousands of different helmet designs.

I hope you can find what you're looking for!

---------------------------------------------------------
P.S. If anyone has any more suggestions, pm me or post here and I'll add it to the list.

:p At least it isn't a thread asking about visors.

Spartan-419 said:
Hehe.... I did the CD case. I might try the glass frosting though... where might I find some?
I know Lowes has it. You can probably find it at any store that carries spray paint, or any hardware store.

Last edited by a moderator:
:p At least it isn't a thread asking about visors.

I know, and I see that you're trying to be helpful with this thread. Otherwise it would have gotten locked. Theres just too many duplicate threads about visors....

I have my doubts about being able to see through the spray frosting, but it's an interesting approach. Suggestion E isn't possible either, but you're trying to come up with solutions, and thats good.

Oh, and I really appreciate this:
D. Use the search button on the forums. (<---- I think this is the best choice :p )

Best suggestion ever!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back