Need Halo 3 EVA helmet and visor pattern

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrimCitizen4

Jr Member
Hello fellow Cosplayers and makers. I am currently working on my Halo 3 Meta cosplay and i need to do the helmet. Unfortunately the link for those files in the Halo Pepakura index appears to be invalid. If anyone could make those files available I would be eternally grateful.

Thanks guys. :)

Hello fellow Cosplayers and makers. I am currently working on my Halo 3 Meta cosplay and i need to do the helmet. Unfortunately the link for those files in the Halo Pepakura index appears to be invalid. If anyone could make those files available I would be eternally grateful.

Thanks guys. :)

Please check the file archive before posting these types of questions. There's several pieces of armour and the helmet there.

I did check the archives however, when i go to the download website it says that the link to the file is invalid.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by 'download website'
When downloading files from the 405th's archive it doesn't take you to any external site, you just get a short wait period before the download starts.

Thank you very much. It appears that i was indeed looking at the incorrect page. i appreciate your patience and your help, Thank you :)

Thank you very much. It appears that i was indeed looking at the incorrect page. i appreciate your patience and your help, Thank you :)

Wow, I apologize for not even sending you a link. I had a feeling you were unaware of the archive, I completely forgot to send a link. I'm so sorry.

Thanks Ghost Bear 027!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back