Need help downloading

Status
Not open for further replies.

LovingDemon

Okay; I downloaded an Operator helmet to use on Pepakura designer, but when i clicked on the open tab under the file area, it doesn't show that it's on there, only the sample files. Do i need to ask permission to download them directly or do i need a different website to use.

Okay; I downloaded an Operator helmet to use on Pepakura designer, but when i clicked on the open tab under the file area, it doesn't show that it's on there, only the sample files. Do i need to ask permission to download them directly or do i need a different website to use.
Did you extract the files from the zip folder? All files downloaded from the armory will be in a zip folder and will need extracted. Find the zip folder you downloaded and right click on it, then find extract files in the drop down menu. Once extracted you should be able to find it in the “open” function on pepakura. Programs can’t find the file if they are still in a zip folder. Hope this helps

Thank you for telling me this, I was accidentally downloading them individually instead of as a whole. I now figured out what to do and thanks for telling me and other who read this that might also have this problem.

RhinocCarterForearmAddon.jpg

does anyone happen to have this file its Carter's forearm attachment unfolded by HaloGoddes if memory serves correctly

i know it was the tacpad forearm attachment but it was listed as carters attachment also i was wondering if anyone had that version of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back