need help wil pepakur and no this is not a how do i make

Status
Not open for further replies.

rvb18

ok lets try this again i want to no wat the hell is pepakura(stuff). and were do i buy it i have a walmart and were do u get the blue print that u cut out?Im useing crad bord and dont no any thing about resin im on a 20 bugit.Iv seen tasty bread"s stuff its ok i did beter on ches.Iim just woried about the helm blueprintok plz help.

alright.... what? please use the full stop key(i think you call it the period key over in the states) and secondly.... acuialy there is no secondary, i cant be botherd decyphering your post so repost with propper grammer(read over it again cuz some bits dont make sence, "well the hell is the stuff"? what?)

Yes, it's really hard reading your post. I didn't see a single period in it :\

I highly suggest you use the edit key and format it better so we can read it.

All I can say is make the helmet from cardstock, then use pulp paper mache the reinforce if your not using resin, you cant make the helmet straight from paper mache, you need a structure first.

It seems to me there was a discussion recently about actually looking around and using the "Search" function first before posting such threads. I believe a "Here's what to do/what not to do" thread was even created regarding this.

Rvb24, refer to the stickied (pinned) threads in the "Pepakura and Cardboard Armor" forum. Just read the thread titles carefully, and you'll find where to download the PDO files and how to put it together. The rest you have to do on your own, dude...

rvb24 said:
ok guys sry about my grammer i was in a rush i posted this at 1:00am.So i was about to pass out. My question is were do i get the pepakura (stuff) and the blue prints cuz evreone is asking do i glue here. So im asking were u get blue prints and the site u get them from.thx

rvb24(redvsblue24/this my gamer tag) :D
hlp guyz how do u reed his post?

Seriously, Even with grammar it is still unreadable, Go read stickies like we have been saying.

Last edited by a moderator:
you rang PMed?

EDIT: arg, double post. you get resin hardener in the shops that you get resin. ok, you should be able to use pep, i dont know why its not working. keep in mind that unless you buy it you cant save. also, if you dont take the time to write properly im not going to help you. its rude to expect us to just jump to attention and try to decypher your posts everytime you cant find something instantly.

rvb24 said:
ya i rang /pm u read my new post then plz give anwserthx

I am sorry if this is going to offend you, but unless English is not your first language, please type properly. It makes it very hard for people to read and understand your questions, and ultimately helping you with your armor. Can you please rephrase your question and ask what you need help with in proper English? Maybe I can help?!?

Thanks.

rvb24 said:
ok lets try this again i want to no wat the hell is pepakura(stuff). and were do i buy it i have a walmart and were do u get the blue print that u cut out?Im useing crad bord and dont no any thing about resin im on a 20 bugit.Iv seen tasty bread"s stuff its ok i did beter on ches.Iim just woried about the helm blueprintok plz help.

This site has everything you need to know

http://hooked-on-phonics.com/

-CB

He has to be foreign, only excuse...

But resurecting a dead thread for the sake of laughter... funny, but really needed?

lol... someone pretty please lock it so I don't have to read this again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back