Nerf Recon Smg

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's awesome. I wasn't planning on ever making an SMG, but you changed my mind with this post. I imagine it's pretty light when compared to a fiberglass weapon?

Ugh! I was already in the process of doing this ;D

Nice, clean work. I assume it doesn't shoot anymore? Maybe I could help you out with that if you want it to?

Sometime I'll have to put up a video of my heavily modded longshot. I rebuilt all of the internals and singled it, so it shoots 100' average. But I'm thinking about ripping my months of hard work out of the Longshot shell and putting them in a sniper rifle when I build one.

Excellent have you ever seen the plasma blaster childs toy used as an assault rifle its some kind of squirt gun i believe. but excellent innovation and creativity.

yccars said:
Ugh! I was already in the process of doing this ;D

Nice, clean work. I assume it doesn't shoot anymore? Maybe I could help you out with that if you want it to?

Glad to hear someone else thought of this too. I did have to cut off the Nerf ammo clip slot to fit the forward handle, so even if I left the fireing mechanism in I still have no way to load it. If you've got any ideas, I'd love to hear them!

Dusty said:
Excellent have you ever seen the plasma blaster childs toy used as an assault rifle its some kind of squirt gun i believe.

I have a few of those actually. I'm modding them too, but I'm still trying to rewire it for an ammo counter and find the right size of tube for the barrel.

Last edited by a moderator:
omg! i had been thinking about modding my recon but didn't think it was close enough to any halo guns... nice job.

Dude, ultimate win! dancing Kittie for you

this is fantastic!! it is almost as if Nerf products are just begging to be modded by the 405th.

that is great though man, I really like the custom parts you made for it, like the forward grip!

I was just scrolling slowly thru the pics and I could not believe how much win that is when I got to the end.

Very good job man! I love it when nerf gives us the base to make awesome stuff.

If I may ask, does anyone know what "sinta core" is, I think it is the white stuff he carved out the stock and forward grip with.

I'd pretty much be saying what everyone else has said, but I'll just say it anyways; that is one of the BEST Nerf mods done yet! Seriously, it looks amazing!

I had some free time today, and decided to use it to make some ODST attachments for the SMG using various Nerf attachments from the Recon. It's not done yet, but I'm pleased with the progress so far. The silencer is both ends of the original Recon barrel, with the middle replaced by a pvc pipe. The scope uses chopped up parts from the nerf scopes. The tactical light is just the Nerf tactical light, although it needs a bunch of work to make it attach properly to the silencer. All the parts are removable, so it still can be a Halo 3 SMG as well.

DSCF2631.jpg

DSCF2636.jpg

Man UNSC Mandalorian u are on a role with this smg,right when i thought it couldnt get better u go and make it into an ODST smg and what i think is really cool about it is that u can take the parts off to make it a reg smg.GREAT GREAT WORK :cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back