New Download Link For The Fall Of Reach Blanco Trailer(reduced Quality)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaloReplicas

Okay, so on request of everyone i reduced the quality and re-uploaded it!

here is the new link

EDIT: í will download some new clips from halo to really give you an idea.

yay for 5mb! lol.....watches.....

not that bad, some of the lines were a little cheesy. And was most of it supposed to be black?

corby said:
yay for 5mb! lol.....watches.....

not that bad, some of the lines were a little cheesy. And was most of it supposed to be black?
the black parts are going to be replaced by cool moviematerial i'll download, then if i have the real vidematerial i will replace it with that

Last edited by a moderator:
i opened the file in every video player i had.... vlc, real, winamp, media center, quicktime, and just cause premeire and all i got was an audio file on a video file.. no video what so ever.... i think you may need to update your wmv codec.

I could see the video just fine (used windows media player), well, what video there was. I agree that the dialogue needs to be tweaked a bit.

carpathiavh99 said:
I could see the video just fine (used windows media player), well, what video there was. I agree that the dialogue needs to be tweaked a bit.
tell me what i could do to make it better please?

Last edited by a moderator:
well, the begining with the exsplosions there, the cut with earth, and the logo was all there...everything else...well there wasnt anything else. i guess you're putting something else there? or is it that somethings wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back