NEW GAME TYPE I MADE CALLED 300

Status
Not open for further replies.

FAII3N ANG3I

i came up with a cool new game type, called 300, theres 3 guys on the red team, and everybody else is on the brown team, the red team has spartan lasers and swords, while everyone on the brown team only has the human pistol, and the plasma pistol, an the red team starts with overshields, while the brown team dosent, and there is no respawn only one life, it's meant to be a 16 player game, idk if were going to be able to do all those things in halo 3 but it sounds fun, what do you think?

How would you make only the red team start with overshields without making everyone have overshields?

Ronster said:
How would you make only the red team start with overshields without making everyone have overshields?

thats why i said we might not be able to do everything, but in the beta you could assign certain weapons sheilds ect. to specific team colors

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't like it.

A Spartan Laser is practically one hit kill, so I don't see the need for no shields. Secondly, a plasma pistol start for the brown team? You must be joking. Figure in an 16 player game, 13 players vs 3 reds. 13 Chances to hit 3 people with a noob combo, then all 13 focus on one person and pick them off one by one.

Sounds boring.

Also, don't CAPS LOCK all titles.

well you seem to be the only one that dosent like it, but what i meant was they could only have one pistol plasma or human, it's pretty even if you think about it.

FAII3N ANG3I said:
well you seem to be the only one that dosent like it, but what i meant was they could only have one pistol plasma or human, it's pretty even if you think about it.

Only one plasma pistol or one human? That means just one person needs a plasma pistol, and can literally beat down the splazer guy.

FAII3N ANG3I said:
and like in the beta, you could put slow motion on, and it would really be like the movie lol

I laughed a lot thinking about that!

Cheers!

-John117.

Should record the game to make it look as close to the movie. then post on youtube for the world to see.

FAII3N ANG3I said:
"They will forever remember the day when few stood against many, haaoo!! haaoo!!" quote from the movie

No, it was "The World will know that free men stood against a tyrant, that few stood against many, and before this battle was over, that even a God King can bleed."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back