New here and need some help/ advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CD Bullet

Hey guys, I'm in need of help with trying to find a template for the recon armor from halo 3. Is there such a template? If not I'm fine with making my own, but any methods of measuring to make it a comfortable fit?

Hi CD Bullet, welcome to the 405th. This space in the forums is actually designated for support for the site itself, rather than costume/prop specific questions, which you can ask in New Recruits or Costumes and Props.
But to answer your question: We have The Armory, with a whole heap of templates to use. The Halo 3 Recon files can be found below. It seems they are made for foam - are you looking to go the foam or pepakura route?

As for scaling, a great program is Armorsmith. It is a paid program, but makes it much easier to scale models and pep files, saving you time in the long run from accidentally making it the wrong size.

Upvote 0
Hi CD Bullet, welcome to the 405th. This space in the forums is actually designated for support for the site itself, rather than costume/prop specific questions, which you can ask in New Recruits or Costumes and Props.
But to answer your question: We have The Armory, with a whole heap of templates to use. The Halo 3 Recon files can be found below. It seems they are made for foam - are you looking to go the foam or pepakura route?

As for scaling, a great program is Armorsmith. It is a paid program, but makes it much easier to scale models and pep files, saving you time in the long run from accidentally making it the wrong size.
I was going for the pepakura route. Thank you very much for the help you have provided so far!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back