New here~ where to sell?

SarahDaChief

I have a fully made KAT halo cosplay that i would like to sell locally. Bought it off a friend awhile back but it doesn't fit and do not want to mess or alter it to me, it might ruin the cosplay. Not sure how to sell it or where but would rather not ship because of cost unless i have to. I can post pictures soon in this thread, or if anyone has recommendations where to post. Thank you!

All sales are done in the Marketplace section of the Forum, found here:

You can also list it for sale in our Facebook Group, with proper images and pricing, but, as many folks there are not actual 405th members, you might get some less than helpful replies and comments, which especially tends to happen when anyone lists anything as "Local Pickup" on Facebook.

All sales are done in the Marketplace section of the Forum, found here:

You can also list it for sale in our Facebook Group, with proper images and pricing, but, as many folks there are not actual 405th members, you might get some less than helpful replies and comments, which especially tends to happen when anyone lists anything as "Local Pickup" on Facebook.
How do i get permissions to post on that forum? Thank you! :) I'll probably use FB aswell

This thread is more than 6 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back