NEW MC HELMET!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

smilie120

Sr Member
Hi, sorry i havnt' been on the forum in a while, iv been very busy with school work and other things ;-) , however i submitted my MC armour for my gcse courswork and will have it returned shortly. BUT! i have made a new helmet because i feel that my old one wasnt very good....
on my new helmet i have

<ul>light fitted[/list]papier mached the outside to make it look smoother
<ul>an new MC helmet shape (lots of inspiration from monstermaker)[/list]and i hav hilighted areas with paint

here are some pics :hyper:

Geek is a relative term. But really, what's worse, putting in the time on a project you're interested in and posting your stuff on YouTube, or being the goon that trolls YouTube all day long looking for people to make fun of. Who's the geek...

Yeah, I don't want to presume anything, but in high school I was always concious about being called a nerd or geek. Now I embrace it.

Only a select few of the "fly-boy" jocks in high school move up in life to keep there elitist trend. I say just do what makes you happy. Because if your happy, what's it matter what other people say?

yeah i am doing what makes me happy and now......... this helmet looks like sh$$ compared to the new stuff im making il post them on the pepakura forum for every1 to see... soon...i cant fiberglass till sunday..and i cant carry on with anything else till andother week when the shops get new stock

smilie120 said:
yeah i am doing what makes me happy and now......... this helmet looks like sh$$ compared to the new stuff im making il post them on the pepakura forum for every1 to see... soon...i cant fiberglass till sunday..and i cant carry on with anything else till andother week when the shops get new stock

post up some pics plz really wang to see :)

Last edited by a moderator:
AZzARiCk said:
post up some pics plz really wang to see :)

Please check the dates before posting a reply to something, this one is more than two years old.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back