New Member, Mark Vi Pep Build In Progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosh

Hi everyone, I'm a lurker for a few weeks now and finally decided to register. I started out as a Halloween costume builder and now I'm hooked! I'm still hoping to be done for Halloween, but I know once my low res suit is done I'll be back for more. Currently I have most of my suit pepped, some low res some high res (some of the really low res from the tut thread) and am currently beginning the resining process. I hope to be done by Halloween- and luckily have support of my friends and coworkers and they have been helping with the pep process. Thanks for all the inspiration, I'll try to post pics soon, and I'll start asking questions soon too I'm sure.

Rosh said:
Hi everyone, I'm a lurker for a few weeks now and finally decided to register. I started out as a Halloween costume builder and now I'm hooked! I'm still hoping to be done for Halloween, but I know once my low res suit is done I'll be back for more. Currently I have most of my suit pepped, some low res some high res (some of the really low res from the tut thread) and am currently beginning the resining process. I hope to be done by Halloween- and luckily have support of my friends and coworkers and they have been helping with the pep process. Thanks for all the inspiration, I'll try to post pics soon, and I'll start asking questions soon too I'm sure.

Welcome to the 405th, if have any questions PM me and i will try to answer them to the best of ability. ;)

if you need any more pep files go here -> http://halocostuming.wikia.com/wiki/Pepakura_File_Index

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the 405th :) If you do start an hd version and need help let me know and i would be more than happy to help ! !

Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm doing a few HD parts (forearms and shins currently) and am not havng a hard time of it. But in the interest of fast completion am just going to leave my low res and very low res parts like that till after Halloween. What sucks is putting in effort for parts I know I'm not going to want to keep- but they will be sufficient for Halloween when I'll have to explain what I am every five minutes anyway. I'm at work from now till Sunday but I'll try to ge some pics up then.

Hey there and welcome to the 405th community!

I'd really like to see how your MKVI will turn

out. Good luck and don't rush it.

Welcome to 405th. If you need help don't hesitate to ask us you can use the search tab to find problems similar to yours. Hope to see the progress of your armor. Good Luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back