New Member to the 405th

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaEx0

Hello everyone, hello to all the fellow cosplayers and halo fanatics. I am a new member to the 405th as I wanted to join up after the Halo Outpost Discovery in Houston Texas. I really want to get into cosplay but I sad do not have a source of income at the moment, so if I could have some wonderful tips from everyone when I am able to get a build started. Attached Photos are of me with my first Halo Cosplay weapon, the Sniper Rifle, it was my first quick build :)

Attachments

• 20190817_154710.jpg
    20190817_154710.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 252
Hello everyone, hello to all the fellow cosplayers and halo fanatics. I am a new member to the 405th as I wanted to join up after the Halo Outpost Discovery in Houston Texas. I really want to get into cosplay but I sad do not have a source of income at the moment, so if I could have some wonderful tips from everyone when I am able to get a build started. Attached Photos are of me with my first Halo Cosplay weapon, the Sniper Rifle, it was my first quick build :)
Hello and welcome!

I recommend that you read many builds on this site. Figure out what you want to do for a build and look at other ones to se how they approached it and what tips/methods you can learn. Go through the gallery and look for really well done suits and find the build thread. Read tutorials and figure out what methods and materials would work best for you. Go on YouTube and watch videos by punished props, evil Ted, and any other foamworker out there. For now just do research. The more knowledge youhave, the easier it will be to take on the build when you can!

I hope to see you have a completed suit in no time! Remember, we will help you with any questions you have. Keep us updated as we would love to see progress. I wish you well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back