New person to all this^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jade Steele

Heya, I'm Jade! Been looking for a lifesize dmr and stumbled here. Idk if anywhere can help but for the life of me I've been wanting a fully lifesize dmr, weight and all. Removable mag, working ammo counter lights etc. I doubt something like this would even exist, or the price would be killer but yeah..any help is more than welcomed as it's my dream to own something like that of any of the halo guns

Hi Jade! To clarify, are you looking to buy a DMR, or are you wanting to make your own? If you want to purchase one, we have the Marketplace section where you can put up a "Want to Buy" listing. If you want to make it yourself, then this is the perfect place to get some help!

Heya, I'm Jade! Been looking for a lifesize dmr and stumbled here. Idk if anywhere can help but for the life of me I've been wanting a fully lifesize dmr, weight and all. Removable mag, working ammo counter lights etc. I doubt something like this would even exist, or the price would be killer but yeah..any help is more than welcomed as it's my dream to own something like that of any of the halo guns
Hey there Jade well I would like to say that you’ve come to the right place a lot of people know good places to buy props but I prefer to build them myself but with your specs it is better to buy it instead. I would follow MrJamin advice he know what he is doing welp hope you have a good time finding your DMR see you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back