New Recruit Pepakura Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RamboBac0n

New recruit here, I made a pepakura helmet years ago and decided to get back into it. I need help because I've tried numerous different files of helmets and the numbers on the edge lines are white and only visible if I print with texture on and have the main pieces colored. I can't find anywhere to make sure they print black at all. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

i think that make sure as you print it the setting is set to back and white
New recruit here, I made a pepakura helmet years ago and decided to get back into it. I need help because I've tried numerous different files of helmets and the numbers on the edge lines are white and only visible if I print with texture on and have the main pieces colored. I can't find anywhere to make sure they print black at all. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
I think that make sure as you print it the setting is set to back and white

go in to settings, other settings, then color. will allow you to change the color of the edge id to black and all lines to what ever you want

go in to settings, other settings, then color. will allow you to change the color of the edge id to black and all lines to what ever you want
I'm fairly certain it is set to black. In the print preview it shows up as black but then prints as white? I'll look again later to double check.

Ok so I checked and rechecked. The edge i.d. is set to black color. I'm just stumped. They show up in black on the preview but when printed the edge I'd isn't there at all.

Can you try printing to PDF to see if the issue is still there? If it's still there with print to PDF, then it's some issue with pep or some bug with printing in general. If it's not there, you printer is just being a printer.

it sounds like a printer issue since it shows up in the print preview, but strange that it prints when the texture is on. have you tried printing it from pep viewer instead of designer? you could try going back into that other settings and tell it to print the edge id outside of face so they print in the flaps. might be some strange glitch related to having the texture settings. is it one of the files form the armory? I do also remember having issues where i would have to save changes and then re load the file before they would print properly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back