New Screenshots, with some beautiful uglies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ragin Pagan

New Screenshots here, some major changes and some major beauties.

The brutes look NAAASTY!
H3_E307_3P05.jpg

And so do the Grunts. Notice the closest one doesn't have a facemask on. Could this be their homeworld?
H3_E307_3P01.jpg

And so do the Grunts. Notice the closest one doesn't have a facemask on. Could this be their homeworld?

I think it's more likely that you can shoot their facemasks off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sean Bradley said:

I think it's more likely that you can shoot their facemasks off.

Cool. Doesnt that mean that they wouldnt be able to breath and they would die of suffication? If thats the case thats a new way to kill them.

A new way to kill the Grunts would be neat but wouldn't it be kind of silly considering how easy they are to kill anyway?

i think Seans right i can see the mask on the hill....... looks like tha grunt got his face scorched with a ffoss granade

Also, Chuck, the grunts can be little bastards on Legendary, and there's no telling what the terror of the Brutes has done to them. They might be even tougher.

Did anyone notice in the trailer how the Master Chief sticks an M9C under the Arbiter's head? Talk about rough meetings. Also, who else noticed the FULLY DESTRUCTIBLE SCARAB???

W1D0MAK3R said:
He he he the brute looks less hairy then in H2...... I know!!!!!!..... he's a cancer survivor!!!

Cancer survivors have plenty of hair, damn it!

Cancer jokes aren't funny, just ignorant.

Sorry if I sound like an ass hat

Z13 DM said:
W1D0MAK3R said:
He he he the brute looks less hairy then in H2...... I know!!!!!!..... he's a cancer survivor!!!

I 2nd that. Cancer jokes aren't funny, b/c my Gpa died of cancer. Oh well.

MustangMatt said:
Z13 DM said:
W1D0MAK3R said:

I 2nd that. Cancer jokes aren't funny, b/c my Gpa died of cancer. Oh well.

same dammmit

Bungie.net actually posted that the Brute in the photo is a flood brute... I don't see any tentacles, though, and it looks alive to me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back