New Warthog Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
box o crayons said:
SEXY!!!!!!! :lol:

Why am I really creep'd out right now? Is it just me of do the guys in the hog look "photoshoped" in??

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish we can petition to make a real warthog model that can be mass produced by a car company. That would be awsome!!

-Pony (y) (y) (y)

CPU64 said:
Why am I really creep'd out right now? Is it just me of do the guys in the hog look "photoshoped" in??

I think it's just the lighting.

these pics were for the weta video that was done for halo 3 when it came out....i remember a guy posted a topic about the dude that was in the passenger seat( some reporter from new zealand or something) but i dont think the movie is gonna make it to any thing serious for a while...imho .. besides how many movies get rushed into completion and end up terrible?if they make a halo movie it had better be epic!! i dont want some punk ass director with alot of money , trying to make a name for himself ruining my halo-ness for me and any one else (look what happened to the hulk, i am legend , and any of Micheal Crichton's books made into movies) (cept the original andromeda strain)but i hope whoever makes it understands the game / novels...

xalener said:
At least if they make a movie a Warthog won't eat up the budget.

I dont think money is a problem for peter jackson :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back