new way to talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

slayer

anybody ever think of putting like a head set or a radio inside their halmet, i think that would be prety cool to be able to talk to my friends on halloween without shouting at them through my halmet.

slayer said:
anybody ever think of putting like a head set or a radio inside their halmet, i think that would be prety cool to be able to talk to my friends on halloween without shouting at them through my halmet.

Yeah i put up a post in the led forum and basicly well hold on ill cut and paste...
ok for my suit and why it is going to take a while to finish(besides the: im a busy man thing) is im a perfectionist and creative.
So, the speakers i would put on top of the shoulders that looks like where they belong and i would have a rechargeable power supply inside the back peice with a retractable cord inside a "compartment" of the back piece, to charge once in a while. i know it sounds like im crazy but i aint done yet!!
those speakers arent for music i plan on installing a mike inside the helmet by the mouth of course(voice activated)...
follow me here cuz im confusing myself or im tired OK
i also plan on attaching the neck cover to the inner rim of the helmet so my head will be like sealed in there minus the"vents" and the wire for my mic and leds will go down inside the neck liner and link up to a direct "plug in" to the back piece with my power supply resistors, amplifiers, and capacitors or whatever its been a while since ive done electrical audio
oh and the buttons for my LED's on one side will be right outside on the side by the lights for my red and green indicator lights
the other side will be more powerfull LED's and serve as a "flashlight"
well there it is and OH YES IT WILL BE DONE (but will take some long bit of time)

also im new to this forum thing so sorry if i put this in the wrong place but i must share my ideas because you all sound as serious about this as i am

note i am no oober-nerd i just frikin love HALO

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back