Next Mission: What Will You Do When It's Done?

Status
Not open for further replies.

akewataru

Just out of sheer curiosity, where will you be taking your armors when you're finished with them?

Will you be showing them off on the shelf to your friends? Taking it out for a walk just to see peoples' reactions? Teaming up with friends to crash a nearby convention? Competing in a contest?

Where will you be taking your armors once they're done? Let's hear it.

I was planning on wearing it to random places. Also want to go to costume contest, I put in a lot of time maybe i can win a little money! I live near the beach so I'd like to randomly walk down the boardwalk and see peoples reaction and eventually just wear it for Halloween purposes. :p

i live in the middle of florida bout an hour away from to big citys, so id walk down the streets and wave to people like i have no idea that they think im crazy.

haha. sounds interesting.

Me and a bunch of friends are thinking about assembling a crew of people to do make and get done up in Red Vs Blue armors. Maybe a convention or two if we get it done in time. If a costume contest crops up anywhere, we'll be waiting.

I was gonna drive around in it and got to walmart or other stores and see what people do, and conventions and Halloween, of course.

Jessmo said:
I was planning on wearing it to random places. Also want to go to costume contest, I put in a lot of time maybe i can win a little money! I live near the beach so I'd like to randomly walk down the boardwalk and see peoples reaction and eventually just wear it for Halloween purposes. :p

Jessmo and I are Really good friends and live close to eachother, so this will probably be a team effort. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Ake said:
Me and a bunch of friends are thinking about assembling a crew of people to do make and get done up in Red Vs Blue armors.

Already beat you too it ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to conventions, costume contests, Halo Wars release and hopefully in ODST armor for the Halo: ODST release... and who knows... my return to Walmart?

DSC_0050.jpg

(image of the first time I went. It was fun!)

Eeeee, I'll be off to London I think. A pink spartan might stand out a little but oh well! And then there's the conventions and whatnot. I've tried to get as many people as possible that live near me to join while registrations open, so far I got two of my friends to join. A marine to be and an elite to be! So we'll probably mess about in Tesco and Co-Op stores lol!

As soon as i finished mine (like 5 mins after i had finished it) i went over the road to McDonalds... there was nothing else to do and i was hungry... All my friends were to "embarrassed" to take any photo's, so sadly none.
The first convention i wore it to was "Armageddon 08".
I made my suit mainly for conventions, cosplay comps (although it will be retired from comps very soon, 3 wins will be enough) and because i could.

My next suit (ODST) will be worn first to the halo wars release, then to a convention called supernova.

at first i made mine for Halloween, but then i decided i'd wear it to NY comic con in February. i went to VGXPO in november, originally i was going to wear it there, but due to shin piece complications i couldnt. and i ended up seeing someone in nightmare armor! i wish i'd worn my suit...
Unfortunately there are like no competitions i know in my my area, so i wont be winning any money, but i do plan on going to the Halo Wars release in it.

When I finish my marine armor (I'll make a WIP thread later) I will mostly go to conventions and probably a few halloween parties. Mayby I'll go walk around randomly and see peoples reations just for the hell of it!

Well, I already wear mine randomly. Have gone to a couple of department stores and a mall. Have worn it to a few conventions as well. Almost wore it in a parade to hand out candy for the place I work at...

Just starting on my 2nd suit, which will be standard green. 1st one is blue...

Debating wearing one of them to the Halo Movie release... whenever it comes out

Im going to the city and buy halo 3 in it, i dont even have 1 copy of halo, though i do make the armor =P
So yeah, going to the city with some friends walking around in it after some walking going to buy halo 3 :)

If we record it i will defenetly post it here :)

I think in my City i could only wear my Armor at Carneval and Halloween, or one some Conventions, when i would walk at a normal Day with this Thing around...hmm....i would not risk it. Our Police is a little dumb...in the most Cases they even dont know anything, but they do all to look like Mr. Important....i can proof this.

I think i am the only one Halo-Freak in my State...feeling so badly alone...

Holy smokes, i... Dont really know, i wanted to achieve my armor finished... I guess i would bring it... to a Con, somewhere close, for now.. school dress up day. ...Fun days? running around the street meeting new people? Maybe pose in a store window, and a price say, "buy 14 items get this free"

AND ATTENDED THE HALO ODST RELEASED! WOOT WOOT
"CHU CHUU All about the COG TRAIN!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back