Nintendo Zappers

Status
Not open for further replies.

papamurf812

I have two Nintendo Zappers that I bought at the thrift store for 4 dollars each. What weapons do you think I could turn them into. I was thinking of maybe sawing off the fronts to make Magnums or maybe using them as a base for an AR or Sniper rifle.

This is what a Nintendo Zapper looks like.
zappergrey.jpg

silvercookie said:
really dude. you could sell those for like 25-30 on eaby each..
Really, heh. Maybe I could find someone on here willing to trade something for them. I didn't know they were that special, cuz I've had one of the orange ones from when my dad was young and these were only four bucks. So, I shouldn't mod them then? :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
papamurf812 said:
Really, heh. Maybe I could find someone on here willing to trade something for them. I didn't know they were that special, cuz I've had one of the orange ones from when my dad was young and these were only four bucks. So, I shouldn't mod them then? :unsure:

They are not really worth much,About $5.00 to $9.00 on ebay (I checked to make sure.).I don't think they have the right shape for any halo gun,so unless you want to put a bunch of dough into bondoing and other supplies,I think its not worth modding and the time.

My 2 cents.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back