NO SPOILER ZONE

Status
Not open for further replies.

FANGS

Commanding Officer
Community Staff
Division Staff
spoiler alert no GIF by Kim's Convenience

With the very quickly upcoming release of the Halo TV series on Paramount+, please be mindful that not everyone has the ability to watch the episodes at the same time as you do and be respectful that they want to enjoy it as you did - spoiler free.

At the same time, however, we all need to be mindful that we can't expect to remain spoiler free long term by expecting others to not discuss it, we need to take ownership of that ourselves and stay away from reading social media etc.

Over the next days there will be a thread started here for discussion as well as on Discord. I ask you all to respect that by keeping your discussion about the series to those locations. Facebook will remain a no spoiler zone, however, I'm sure I don't have to tell any of you that will be virtually impossible to maintain with the high volume of people who aren't members posting there.

Word is the street is that the show is really good and I'm excited for all of us to finally be able to get to see it soon!

Please use the following thread for any discussion of Halo: The Series, and remember to place any potentially Spoiler Content in Spoiler Tags:

Status
Not open for further replies.