Nobel Six armor with AR or DMR

Status
Not open for further replies.

silentdeath09

I'M new to the world of halo armor building, but have decided it is better to learn from experience and mistakes than do nothing so I have started building my armor.
I am building the armor worn by Nobel Six in Halo: Reach and will also make either an AR or DMR (both with a magnum) and would like any pointers you guys could give me so I do a good job with it. Like what materials to use (ex. From paper to wood/ plastic casts that sort of thing. And where to get them and the tools to make them. Again any and all tips or suggestions would be appriciated.

Hello and welcome :D to start of as many people always say read the stickies or just find someone to ask. If you have any specific questions you can send me a pm and Ill be happy to answer. Resin is typically used for covering your pep to harden it and then you use a resin and bondo combination to slosh the insides. Many of this is described in videos and stickies. These supplies can be found mainly at home depot and lowes. 65-110lb cardstock is essential for a good pep, these can be found at craft stores or walmart (possibly?). I have incorporated a lot of foam into my current Carter build which I got the foam from Walmart and they're excersize mats. for clipping buy your clips from walmart in the camping section (55cents for 2 and other strapping components, much cheaper compared to joanns which one parachute clip is 3.5$). Any other questions just send me a pm :D goodluck, and look at the main reach pepakura page for files if you havn't already

Thanks fir the tips. Also I now have every file I need except the handplate (male) the ones I found could not be downloaded and I need the reach handplate file for my noble six build.

Ok I've got the hand plate and now I need some kind if under clothes like that made by Adam and blue relm studios but I don't know how to make one. Can someone either make one for my Nobel Six build or tell me how to make one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back