Not armor related

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinshou14

Heya, fairly new, did my little intro in that huge thread up top and watched the orientation vid. Since I should talk to people, but I can only be so helpful with other people's armor and I can't build my own yet, I decided to just chat all of you guys up until you can't take anymore of me!

Anyway, so I've been looking at the vids about us all over the internet and I was thinking a few things.
Thing 1: We have all this armor, all these people, and all this potential. We could have one of the coolest web series ever! Anyone agree? Eh? Eh? I'd love to be a part of it, even if I could be a character yet.
Thing 2: If they ever do make a Halo Movie, they need look no further to find the coolest group of actors ever. They wouldn't even have to build our costumes XD My little stardom fantasy.

No, this isn't Dr. Seuss.

Also, If no one has already, I wouldn't mind getting a little sort of 'sub' group together of people in Texas, around Houston and the coastal areas. I have a twin who loves halo and two more friends who love halo, and ANOTHER friend who loves halo and would crap his pants if he could get in a group like this. He's the kind of guy who loves halo and star wars and I used to larp with him a bunch back when I lived near him. He also got me into paintball and airsoft.

Right, so that's just a couple of topics we can talk about. I really want to get into this, even if I never wear a single set of armor. Lovin' the halo love!

i like pie and it is good

dont know bout it being slow i just joined today curently trying to rap my mind around the paper thing and the how toos of build a helmet xD

this isn't exactly the place for chatting. If you want to do that, I'd head on over to general discussion or Halo universe. And what are you talking about it being slow today?

No today was slow for ME, not the forums XD And I was under the impression that I could only make posts in the Noob forums :p

Meant new threads I suppose, but yeah, this didn't quite work how I'd planned... I was thinkin' coffee social myself XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back