Not My Helmet!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mancubus

Well i was working on a cardboard MC helmet for a long time now. And i was suppose to go get the lenses for it today but its raining and suppose to ice storm. But we have a wood stove and when i was at school today, i had my helmet disassembled on my floor for painting and when i got home it was gone. And guess what happned........well it got burnt in my wood stove to start a fire :(. :bye2: but not all is lost im gonna start over and make a better one this time.....still out of cardboard :) , but hopefully i will have this one done without it getting burnt.

well if you read the whoel thing it says im starting a new one XD so im not giving up this ones going to be even better, and when i get really good im going to go to plastic and stuff :)

I don't mean to be off topic, but I live in St. Charles. Nice to know there's more than one person from Missouri here. ;-)

Osiris said:
I don't mean to be off topic, but I live in St. Charles. Nice to know there's more than one person from Missouri here. ;-)
Ya and I just joined the Party. And some say Missouri is boring, but look what where doing. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back