Now Recruiting for Regiment vs. Regiment Game Night

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZiggyGrimm

Graphics Assistant and RMO
405th Regiment Officer
Community Staff
The gauntlet has been thrown! We need to prove we are the toughest guy in Letterkenny... be the enforcer of this hockey team... harness our inner cobra chicken rage!

What I'm trying to say is we are going to be having game nights and would love for you (yes you) to join in on the fun!

If you are interested, please leave a comment below and be sure to join the Canadian Regiment on Waypoint.

So, in true Canadian fashion let's get out there and kill them with kindness... but also bullets and plasma.

Last edited:
The gauntlet has been thrown! We need to prove we are the toughest guy in Letterkenny... be the enforcer of this hockey team... harness our inner cobra chicken rage!

What I'm trying to say is we are going to be having game nights and would love for you (yes you) to join in on the fun!

If you are interested, please leave a comment below and be sure to join the Canadian Regiment on Waypoint.

So, in true Canadian fashion let's get out there and kill them with kindness... but also bullets and plasma.
I'd be in for sure. Both Xbox and PC. (ATHSn1pe on Waypoint)

So no gauntlet has been thrown? Until now that is... Gather your forces, we will meet at sundown!

(not really, I think there is another RvR battle happening soon so we're probably a month or two out?)

So no gauntlet has been thrown? Until now that is... Gather your forces, we will meet at sundown!

(not really, I think there is another RvR battle happening soon so we're probably a month or two out?)
I'd tell you, but then I'd have to shoot you with a Splaser. Actually, I can't tell you... because I don't know... TurboCharizard, who are we playing?

You could always challenge another regiment!

Nudge nudge

I heard colonial has been itching to play... or maybe thats the rash from their matchup with mountain :lol:
I heard that Mountain's victory was an inside job and the hired goons were just shooting pistols into the air to make it sound like they were doing work.

I heard that Mountain's victory was an inside job and the hired goons were just shooting pistols into the air to make it sound like they were doing work.
Wait... this isn't a valid tactic? I thought the bullets might come back down with gravity... I was hoping for area effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back