now that i have my armor and done

Status
Not open for further replies.

ecose

did you sell yours ....
would you sell yours....
how much will you sell it for .....
or do you refuse to sell cause its to awesome

ecose u and me both know our first costume shouldnt be sold maybe the second and third but not the first but if i was to sell mine some guy offered me 500 i would have taken that but its my first so no

so i would sell for 500 or maybe if i can get a grand but i doubt it

ojrtega said:
ecose u and me both know our first costume shouldnt be sold maybe the second and third but not the first but if i was to sell mine some guy offered me 500 i would have taken that but its my first so no

so i would sell for 500 or maybe if i can get a grand but i doubt it

true .... ill keep it forever and keep on working on it if i want

Last edited by a moderator:
thats what im going to do im going to add speakers and a ventilation system and lights and better padding

ojrtega said:
thats what im going to do im going to add speakers and a ventilation system and lights and better padding
same here

ojrtega said:
so when next halloween comes i can play halo music while walking

lol next year ill convince my parents to buy a fog machine and play halo themes all night...... people at my area were saying that throughout all night (4-5 hours) i was the best costume out there...... made me really happy :D ..... and next year ill start from scratch again

same for me everyone kepy saying really good costume and when i passed people thye said master chief!!!

or halo!!! dang i really owned the bay area basically i had the best costume of all of west california

ojrtega said:
same for me everyone kepy saying really good costume and when i passed people thye said master chief!!!

or halo!!! dang i really owned the bay area basically i had the best costume of all of west california

:( i would say that i have the best armor in texas but theres adam and theres sigma so either way im screwed... ohh and when was dancing in front of my house a four year old boy came up to me and said "are you halo ?........ i love halo hes my hero" and i was like omg are you serious your four and with a hero from a game ... and me !!!11 im a 13 year old fat kid but yeah i felt weird after that comment ..... did anyone take pics of you and your armor?

ecose said:
:( i would say that i have the best armor in texas but theres adam and theres sigma so either way im screwed... ohh and when was dancing in front of my house a four year old boy came up to me and said "are you halo ?........ i love halo hes my hero" and i was like omg are you serious your four and with a hero from a game ... and me !!!11 im a 13 year old fat kid but yeah i felt weird after that comment ..... did anyone take pics of you and your armor?

ya some people did im the master chief of the bay area so of course some people took pics

ojrtega said:
ya some people did im the master chief of the bay area so of course some people took pics

being the fact that i didnt wear glasses nor was my vision any good through the visor people didnt even ask i posed and dance and people took pics ..

Ecose - (everything's bigger in texas) has left chat.

Ojrtega - (I LIVE IN CACTUS LAND!) has left chat.

Dark Rogue - (It's ROGUE not ROUGE) has joined chat.

Dark Rogue says: I think you should sell it eventually, even if it's just to make another. Who doesn't like practice?

Dark Rogue says: ....Hello?

Dark Rogue has nudged you!

Dark Rogue says: Well, i'll talk to you all later.

Dark Rogue - (It's ROGUE not ROUGE) has left chat.

Lol, IM

ojrtega said:
so when next halloween comes i can play halo music while walking

ecose said:
lol next year ill convince my parents to buy a fog machine and play halo themes all night...... people at my area were saying that throughout all night (4-5 hours) i was the best costume out there...... made me really happy :D ..... and next year ill start from scratch again

Unfortunately, the music from Halo can't be used in a costume, but I'm sure no Microsoft guys would come and sue you if you did.. :p

Nugget said:
Unfortunately, the music from Halo can't be used in a costume, but I'm sure no Microsoft guys would come and sue you if you did.. :p

not if i use my ipod or if i use a cd player i can mess with it to make speakers

im going to add speakers in the spikes of the chest piece and attache a ipod to it with some halo music and the red vs blue theme

ecose said:
did you sell yours ....
would you sell yours....
how much will you sell it for .....
or do you refuse to sell cause its to awesome
i refuse to sell mine just because of the work I put into my suit, Some people fold, resin, paint and dont sand out the corners and sharp edges, plus my paintjob took hours to do, paint took 15-20 minutes to dry, and for as many coats of paint I used, I'm not selling my armor cheap if I ever do.

Although If I did sell mine I'd say 350-400 would be suitable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back