Now What?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grunty5

Jr Member
My Grunt Armor is almost done and i took home waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much Cardboard so what should i do next ....

I was thinkin sumthing on the lines of ...

A Big Daddy Bouncer from BioShock (Im sorta leaning towards this one right now but i still dont know...)
or an entire IronMan suit for the upcoming movie .....

abandonship said:
grunt armor?!?!?!?

pictures?

Different Thread but i only have pics of the Backpack thing in there ---> This Thread!

And Jackals only have like kneepads and a chestplate maybe i dont really remember ... but ive totally ruled them out theres not enough armor on them

Last edited by a moderator:
Grunts Deserve Shields Too said:
My Grunt Armor is almost done and i took home waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much Cardboard so what should i do next ....

I was thinkin sumthing on the lines of ...

A Big Daddy Bouncer from BioShock (Im sorta leaning towards this one right now but i still dont know...)
or an entire IronMan suit for the upcoming movie .....

Hell no you better not! I'm going to be the first person with a Big Daddy suit! :p I've been planning on building one for a while now. I work at a grocery store so I basically have a limitless amount Cardboard to work with.

Razgriz said:
Hell no you better not! I'm going to be the first person with a Big Daddy suit! :p I've been planning on building one for a while now. I work at a grocery store so I basically have a limitless amount Cardboard to work with.

And i work at Burger King same here Razgriz ... Thats it! ive made my descision Big Daddy it is!

And i work at Burger King same here Razgriz ... Thats it! ive made my descision Big Daddy it is!

DAMN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: But really, good luck! I want to see pictures as soon as the helmet is done! Good luck! :)

Razgriz lets just hope ours dont end up like this lol ....
bigdad3.jpg

Razgriz lets just hope ours dont end up like this lol ....
bigdad3.jpg

AH! :Shriek of terror: Agreed. I have a friend who works at Wendy's but he's only like 5'5" so that wouldn't do. I'm 6'1" so I'm just about right for a Big Daddy.

Razgriz said:
AH! :Shriek of terror: Agreed. I have a friend who works at Wendy's but he's only like 5'5" so that wouldn't do. I'm 6'1" so I'm just about right for a Big Daddy.

hey man im 5'6" lol theres no specified height for a big daddy really ... but if were goin for authenticity i would prolly make the ones with like the buckets on their heads ...

this guy ... I think i actually might make both the bouncer and the bucket big daddys :D
1.%20Bioshock.jpg

Assassin716 said:
to be honest i never saw that big daddy in the game. only Bouncers and Rosies, that one just looks way to different

Idk ... actually i dont even own a 360 just an old xbox and i only have halo CE :mad:

Ive had little snippets of gameplay ive fought bouncers and i knew rosies were in it and ive seen this pic up alot so i figured ... anyways idk i was thinking about makin a rosie as well so i wouldnt have to be slouched like a hunchback the entire time im in the suit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back