numbers on helm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twitchfmx8811

Sorry to make another thread about this but no one was answering it in the noob forum. I just started slyfos h3 helm and I guess I got the version where the numbers are on the inside. Is there any way to reverse that? If I folded the opposite way would it turn out ok?

I'm currently Making Slyfo's Halo 3 Mark VI Helm.....If you have the numbers on the inside, then you just folded each of the folds backwards :D

----------

Dotted lines means fold down, or "mountain folds" cause thats what they look like

__ - __ - __ -__ -

Dotted-dashed lines mean you fold up, or "valley folds"

and numbers end up on the outside :D

Hope you didnt get too far to turn back!

GL,

~Epyon

TwitchFMX8811 said:
Sorry to make another thread about this but no one was answering it in the noob forum. I just started slyfos h3 helm and I guess I got the version where the numbers are on the inside. Is there any way to reverse that? If I folded the opposite way would it turn out ok?

Apparently not all of the files were fixed, just fold the mountains as valleys and valleys as mountains... and your problem should be fixed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Line config, write down the spacing for the ------ lines and write down the spacing for the _ __ _ __ lines, switch them and it will be inside out, or just redownload and it will be fine, print on the back of your messed up cardstock papers and cut them out right away so you dont cut out the bad old pieces.

ok ill just fold the opposite way. I thought that would work but wanted to check first. Thanks for all the help ill keep you posted on progress.

Slyfo's helm was sopost to be numbered on the inside?
If so don't worry about it i made and fully finished the mk VI with the numbers on the outside

Yeah, i finished making Slyfos foot armor. I had to make the folds opposite, so my right foot was my left foot and my left foot was my right foot. Its still looks good though.

My helm was done with his inside out numbers. So scoring would have taken forever b/c you cant make lines on the blank back side of the paper very easily...so I did it all free hand with and exacto and it turned out fine. Future surgeon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back