NYC Village Halloween Parade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirtdives2424

Division Scheduler and Keeper of Con Lists
Member DIN
S2424
Guys, I'm so sorry, I don't know why I didn't think of this earlier......Probably because I don't usually celebrate Halloween......but NYC has a long standing great Halloween parade, 46th Annual to be precise. General public line up starts at 6:30, on 6th Ave and Canal st. There is a VIP secret entrance ($25 VIP Ticket) allowing you to walk beside any band of you choice for the parade (there will be several to choose from). Be advised though.....NO PROP WEAPONS ARE ALLOWED. You might......MIGHT....be allowed an energy sword or gravity hammer according to parade Producing Director.....but the reality of it might change at the line up location by the NYPD...but any gun or rifle type prop (Including Covie type) is strictly forbidden so don't even try.....NYPD will not be forgiving or lenient on this. Best case scenario, they confiscate the prop......and don't allow you to march. So.....that being said, I would strongly suggest don't bring any prop weapon at all. Be safe and enjoy the parade. Happy Halloween!!!

So if anyone decides to go.........lets get in touch and meet up........

Less than 3 weeks people......anyone going?

Last edited:
2 weeks away..........if anyone is interested in going, let me know. We'll have a meet up.

Ok guys, its official. Rain or not, the parade is still going on. If I can get away from work......new job responsibilities might prevent me from attending, but if I do, I'll make sure to take lots of pics........maybe the Photo Challenge Game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back