NYC CC 2017

Discussion in 'Colonial Regiment' started by Dirtdives, Aug 30, 2017.

1. Dirtdives

Dirtdives

Who is going to NYC CC this October? I'll be there w/ my kids, 1-2 ODSTs.......well 1 ODST and 1 ODSK. and I'll be in my Centurion armor.....I'll be there on Sunday the 8th only.

2. mike bike

mike bike

I'll be there Thursday and Friday in my halo 3 spartan armor if I get it finished. If anyone else is going those days would love to meet some people from the community

Dirtdives likes this.
  3. arma358

arma358 PR Officer Division Staff 405th Regiment Officer

'S a little too far, even for me. :(

Dirtdives likes this.
  4. SgtSkittle117

SgtSkittle117

I will be there on Saturday in my Carter or My purple spartan

arma358 and Dirtdives like this.
  5. Dirtdives

Dirtdives

Hey guys. I had a super time at NYCCC!!!!!! sorry I didn't spot anyone there.....and I was looking. I was all over the place.....when I could get around that is. I'll get in to more details in my build thread, I was just hoping for a bigger turn out of Spartans. At least on Sunday.......But regardless.....Pics will follow soon. Have to get them sorted out but a great time was had by all!!! and If any of you have pics....post!!!

Kusak3 likes this.
  6. SgtSkittle117

SgtSkittle117

This was the turn out for Saturday. I wish we had more active members on the East coast

22279639_10208668930114683_2844044403523964191_n.jpg

7. Ashuraa

Ashuraa Judicial Officer Division Staff 405th Regiment Officer

We have several in PA. I know me and Kusak couldn't make nycc. One day we will. I am hoping to get champions for each state to organize events near them. Even as RCO we cover a large area. I need all of our memberships help in planing, organizing, and running events.

I hope that we can get more willing to step up and show all how we can do things.

8. Dirtdives

Dirtdives

wow....................................................

9. Kusak3

Kusak3

As Ashuraa said is a large number of us active in PA. A bunch of us made the trip up to the corning area for Twin Tiers comic con last month. I think In june we had not counting Ashuraa and I 13 members at SYFY valley con here in Altoona pa. Ashuraa and I can only do so many cons each year. This year we were up to 3 cons. Next year we are planning on 4 maybe 5 but we also have to pick and choose.