ODSK..........?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
He just turned 12 so yeah....he has a lot more growing time. I'm 6'3" and wife is 6'1" so all our kids are on the tall side.........
giphy (13).gif

YEAH!! hope to see it at Twin tiers Dirt. Was a great time for sure and can't wait to do it again.

Sorry, no TT this year. I'm geared towards NYC CC. Everything should be ready by then. But I can say that I will be back for SciFy Valley next year.

But w/o them the average is 5'9".....don't feel bad....USA has the same average. My family happens to be part of those above the rest :D:D.

Filipino average height......5'3".....sorry dude. Your just short compared to us.

5'9" means I'm tall enough to reach everything on the submarine at work but short enough that I don't hit my head on every pipe and bulkhead, just most of them!

To be honest Schankerz, I think your height is more due to environment. I've seen some of the pics of your snow covered area.....and you need long legs to step over and through that deep snow. And TurboCharizard....sorry, your just ....average......:(

Awe hells yeah! Participation award!

I live on the West Coast in "temperate rainforest" where snow tires are a laughable suggestion and when they're needed the city shuts down anyway. Snow legs weren't needed, we dwarves are natural born sprinters!

be a 6'2" ODST while most of the Spartans in the regiment are shorter then you. I haven't even made a spartan yet!

Ok my daughters opted out of the ODST/ODSK team, so that leaves just me and the boy....so I'm repainting the ODSK for my son. I took off the chest piece add on and resprayed everything,
IMG_0555.JPG

Its like laundry day at UNSC ODST HQ.....

How would one wash a frag grenade anyway?
IMG_0556.JPG

So the colors schematic is going to be white w/ blue trim.....which he has already started on. Finally getting him to do something.....

About to have a similar driveway setup. Look forward to seeing the colour scheme.

Ok my daughters opted out of the ODST/ODSK team, so that leaves just me and the boy....so I'm repainting the ODSK for my son. I took off the chest piece add on and resprayed everything,
View attachment 249710

Its like laundry day at UNSC ODST HQ.....

How would one wash a frag grenade anyway?
View attachment 249711

So the colors schematic is going to be white w/ blue trim.....which he has already started on. Finally getting him to do something.....
How to wash a frag grenade
1. Pull pin
2. Put in washing machine
3. Walk away
Results may vary
Also I have a similar set up as well just in front of my shed

Wow....it's been a while for this build........super busy these past few days and with good reason........I'll be revamping my daughter's ODSK suit.......we decided on a pink camo for the overall look. She needs a new helmet since the old one is too small so.....:

So here it is......fiberglassed, rondoed the inside, first layer of bondo on the outside and sanded........wow lots of sanding......I was wondering, has anyone tried using compound? Sheetrock joint compound......Since this really doesn't have to get any harder/stronger, I just need to smoothen out things a bit more and fill in some dents......once sanded the paint and sealant should be more than enough to hold things together.

Now as for her weapon......she has adopted my M247H as her own.

So that being said, we got it sealed with 50/50 finally and threw up a paint/primer coat.....only color I had enough on hand was Master Chief "Oregano" green.

It came out really smooth and even coated. I might keep it as a base coat and do a regular camo motif.....if my daughter doesn't want me to pink it up.

Now as far as the rest of her suit goes......my son tried to repaint it for himself.......and did quite a number on it......so I though to go w/ Mesh's technique and cover most of the foam w/ pink camo fabric. Found it on line for $6 a yard.....pretty cheap. 2 yards should be more than enough. You can find his ODST BDU thread HERE. Once the fabric is in I can finish up this and get back to my son's Emile build........oh joy, more things on my plate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back