odst and marine armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
WanderingRon1n said:
cuz sarge is too bad arse he doesnt need to breathe :eyepatch:

yeah he is Halo's Chuck Norris, but possibly a space mask suit or something just in case of emergencies which sarge never seems to care about

Last edited by a moderator:
I solved the mystery of whether or not it's a pilot.

It is a pilot, and I quote Halopedia
A pilot in a pressure suit is in pilot seat, Johnson in co-pilot, and Master Chief in doorway.

This was a caption under the photo that we have all been analyzing.

Spartan-419 said:
Johnson is a Spartan 1.0. I imagine that he would have a higher tolerance for low or high pressure areas.

where did you hear he was a spartan, ive read all the books and dont remeber seeing that anywhere

It's in the graphic novel. His escape from Alpha Halo is credited officially to Boren's Syndrome? Cha... Speculation leads to the theory that he can't be flood infected because he's a Spartan 1. I know that they're not entirely reliable, but Halopedia summed up a Halo Graphic Novel in this article, under the heading "Johnson, A Spartan I?" I don't know if I'm allowed to post a full paragraph article thing.. so here's a link.

http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Avery_J._Johnson

hm, i coulda swore i heard that the graphic novel had nothing to do with how the story was told in like halo world.. just the artists redition of it..

idk i may be way off. i just thought i heard hearing that somewhere on bungie

Oh... aww meeeann... That'd be so cool if Johnson was a Spartan 1... I guess we'll find out in Halo 3, but I'm still hopeful.

haha, sorry to burst ur bubble. but like i said.. i just thought i heard this.. im not positive on anything! so. it may be entirely possible! stay hopeful! haha

Back to Johnson being a Spartan 1.0....

It's possible. There've been some materials that link him to the Project Orion code name that it was done under.

If it's revealed it'd probably be in Contact on Harvest (the earliest set Halo book yet, and focusing on Avery J. Johnson), or possibly in Halo 3.

(Edit)
I'm a deet da dee and can't remember book titles that haven't been released yet.

FinAeros said:
Back to Johnson being a Spartan 1.0....

It's possible. There've been some materials that link him to the Project Orion code name that it was done under.

If it's revealed it'd probably be in Contact on Coral (the earliest set Halo book yet, and focusing on Avery J. Johnson), or possibly in Halo 3.

contact on coral...?? its called contact harvest isnt it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back