Odst Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is the kind of vest that Dreads had his ODST gear attached to at Dcon. I really like these vests because they dont split down the middle with a zipper of whatever. theyre over the head deals. so you dont have to worry about how youre going to secure your pieces over a seam. definitely a good price, also. all the versions ive seen of this type vest are all around 40-50.

good find, but if i may. one place i think everyone should check are airsoft websites. they range from all sizes, styles, specialties, and colors. just thought id throw it out there

again good find :cool

This would go nicely with a scout chest piece or some other chest piece such as the CQB. It wouldnt require making the full chest and it would be less time consuming. This is a great idea. Since I know someone who loves to make the odst helmets and the rest can be done with black spec-ops gear such as the gear in the link, making Halo Odst Costumes just might have been made 5 times easier. The question is, is it cheaper, the same price or more exspensive? If someone can find all the gear at a low price and a store to get it all from and post it then this could be the start of a great Halo Odst Making Thread. The link for finding spec-ops gear like the chest and gloves is at the bottom of this post. Enjoy and great find by the way.

http://www.awsin.com/search.asp

This is the exact same one that i, and I think trooper, currently have. It works great! Easy to attach every piece, and is quite comfy. It comes with a foam insert where the armor plates should be, but i took those out and put in a thick sheet of cardboard coated in smoothcast to give it that rigid look and feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back