Odst Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick D

Hey, I am new at the 405th and needed some help making the chest piece for the halo 2 ODST. This is part of my first pepakura armors. I need help mostly on the collar, i dont know how it should look, or fit. I am having trouble finding reference pics of the chest armor. If anyone could help me with how it should look, and post pics i would be very thankful.

Sgt.O'Brian said:
Hey, I am new at the 405th and needed some help making the chest piece for the halo 2 ODST. This is part of my first pepakura armors. I need help mostly on the collar, i dont know how it should look, or fit. I am having trouble finding reference pics of the chest armor. If anyone could help me with how it should look, and post pics i would be very thankful.

Hey, welcome to the 405th!

The search button above is a good way to find threads on your topic. And also, read the sticky listing all the members in the forum that can help you out for your Q&A.

And also, since you are new and it be best to not break any rules, look over the Warning and Banning thread. I'm not saying you did anything wrong however.

Good luck on the search!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back