odst camouflage help

Shadow the ODST

For my odst build i am using a black and red colour scheme and i was wondering what i should do with the camouflage parts? i have a few ideas like using the default camo or a red and black style camo to fit with my colour scheme but what do you guys think?

default:
odst camo.png

1:
camouflage-military-background-camo-bright-260nw-781732993.jpg

2:
camouflage-texture-seamless-pattern-abstract-260nw-1334426075.jpg

3:
download.jpg

4:
images.jpg

i am also close to finishing fabricating all the pieces and after talking to a lovely spartan and a fellow odst for a very long time about their amazing cosplays at mcm London i am going to try and aim to get my cosplay finished for next mcm London which is possibly in may as they really helped boost my motivation to finish this build.

CortexZerks

I like the look of number 1, but no matter what you choose this armour is going to look nice, would love to see some finished pics when you're done.

Shadow the ODST

I like the look of number 1, but no matter what you choose this armour is going to look nice, would love to see some finished pics when you're done.
i was thinking the same though i do like 4 as well but i have ruled out any with white as i think it would stand out too much. thanks :D i will defiantly be posting some finished pics but still got the backpack, gloves and boot covers to finish making

This thread is more than 6 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.