odst camouflage help

Status
Not open for further replies.
For my odst build i am using a black and red colour scheme and i was wondering what i should do with the camouflage parts? i have a few ideas like using the default camo or a red and black style camo to fit with my colour scheme but what do you guys think?

default:
odst camo.png

1:
camouflage-military-background-camo-bright-260nw-781732993.jpg

2:
camouflage-texture-seamless-pattern-abstract-260nw-1334426075.jpg

3:
download.jpg

4:
images.jpg

i am also close to finishing fabricating all the pieces and after talking to a lovely spartan and a fellow odst for a very long time about their amazing cosplays at mcm London i am going to try and aim to get my cosplay finished for next mcm London which is possibly in may as they really helped boost my motivation to finish this build.

I like the look of number 1, but no matter what you choose this armour is going to look nice, would love to see some finished pics when you're done.

I like the look of number 1, but no matter what you choose this armour is going to look nice, would love to see some finished pics when you're done.
i was thinking the same though i do like 4 as well but i have ruled out any with white as i think it would stand out too much. thanks :D i will defiantly be posting some finished pics but still got the backpack, gloves and boot covers to finish making

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back