ODST Detail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mesh

Hello, I am making an ODST suit and I am a lil stuck...

For decals and stickers and stuff, I have no idea where to put them.. Can I see your ODST builds so I can take inspiration on where to put my own decals?

Thank you c:

Your best option for this is just too look up ODST armor or go search the threads to find this. But in the end it is really up to you to put them where you think it would look good.

The theater mode ingame has proved invaluable in my limited experience. I used it to help with the placement of my secondary paint scheme, as well as other details such as logos etc. You're welcome to take a look at my partial build. Link's in my sig :)

That's the fun thing about ODST's.......you kind of have an opportunity to get creative with the paint scheme and don't have to worry too much about if it's right or wrong to paint a certain piece a secondary color versus the primary color.

As for decals, you can put them on your chestplate if you want. You DON'T HAVE to though. It's totally up to you. Also, it's VERY common that the left shoulder contains the blood type logo thing. That is pretty much seen on all ODST's. There is a thread on this site where someone created ones for ALL the different blood types and all you have to do is load the image into pepakura designer with the file of the shoulder that you already have scaled to you and resize the image to line up with the spot it belongs in and print. :)

As for that thread, I can't remember where it is. I would have to search for it again! lol

Anyway, here is mine. :) You can see my blood type logo on my shoulder. :p As far as any decals/logos go, that is the ONLY one I have. Of course I have my alias painted at the top of my chestplate which is common for ODST's too. ;)

12184154_1005659136123693_2670757778872740102_o.jpg

Well as far as where you want to put them, it's all up to your imagination. You'll notice that each character in ODST has slightly different decal placement. The only one that seems really consistent is the blood type/bar-code on the shoulder, UNSC on the center chest, and the UNSC crest on the edge of the chest.20151028_040622.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back